Directed,coordinated the evaluation of the Early Oil Project feasibility and its subsequent implementation.
· Actively participated in the formation and establishment of AIOC.
· Successfully built an efficient, effective Projects organization.
· Successfully evaluated the EOP project within the six months PSA time period on time and withinbudget.
· Successfully pursued implementation of the EOP Implementation Program with a total budget of 600Million USD to develop 850 Million STB.
· Successfully established excellent relationships with the State Oil Company management and otherrelevant governmental bodies based on mutual respect and credibility.
· A senior Peer Review Team from the Shareholders (BP, AMOCO, STATOIL, UNOCAL, LUKOIL)judged the Projects Team as highly professional and competent.
· The implementation program delivered first oil on November 7, 1997, and achieved mechanicalcompletion within 19 months of sanction at a project cost of 540 million USD.
· Both the Derrick Barge Azerbaijan and Pipe Lay Barge Israfil Gusseinov were successfully refurbishedand performed to world standards.
· Conceived and successfully implemented a Regulatory and Permitting mechanism/organization thatobtained the needed approvals from the 29 relevant Regulatory/Governmental entities required for EOPImplementation.
· Successfully recruited and developed a core organization of competent National projects personnel.
· Successfully conceived and implemented a program which achieved SOCAR and Gipromorneftegazbuy-in into the Detailed EOP Engineering design which resulted in its approval at no added cost.
· Successfully maintained and positioned the award of Project work via competitive tender.
· Identified and upgraded key infrastructure assets needed for EOP and future project implementationearning priority access via the PSA provisions.